Technical Diving Courses
Tec diving Sardegna with the Tec 45 course follows Tec 40, and takes your training as a Tecrec diver further and deeper. It is the second subcourse in the full PADI Tec Deep Diver course. Tec diving Sardinia in its clear waters is a great way to learn technical diving.
During the course, you
- use basic technical diving equipment
- learn the skills and equipment and planning need to dive to a maximum of 45 metres
- gain the knowledge to plan and execute single and repetitive decompression dives using a single stage cylinder of Enriched Air/Nitrox or oxygen, to accelerate or add conservatism to the decompression stops
- learn that there would be no time limit to amount of decompression
- learn to prepare for and respond to foreseeable technical diving emergencies
- master the basic skills and procedures that you will need to move into deeper technical diving
You will use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak, which introduces you to
- tec diving terminology
- emergency procedures
- decompression and stage cylinder handling
- gas planning
The Crew-Pack includes a manual, dive planning checklist and dive planning slate. You will continue using to use the Tec Deep Diver Crew-Pak through to the PADI Tec 50 Diver course.
Course price € 460
Includes tanks and dives. Does not include technical dive gear. Long and med distance dive trips. Course duration 3/4 days 4 dives. We offer package prices for Tec 45/50 please contact us for details.
Prerequisites: Minimum age: 18 years. Minimum of 50 logged dives including 10 Enriched Air/Nitrox dives, 12 dives deeper than 18m, 6 dives deeper than 30m. Good health, signed medical statement from a physician within past 12 months. PADI Advanced Diver certification or equivalent, PADI Rescue Diver certification or equivalent, PADI Deep Diver Specialty certification or equivalent, PADI Enriched Air/Nitrox Diver certification or equivalent, PADI Tec 40 certification or equivalent.